We are a team of independent Speech and Language Therapists.
We pride ourselves on delivering a high quality tailored Speech and Language Therapy service to children and adults at all stages of life.
Our nationwide clinics provide a comfortable and supportive environment for speech and language therapy at all ages, from infants to the elderly. We offer speech, language, communication and swallowing assessment and intervention of the highest standards.
The Speech Centre is available to provide formal or informal information sessions. This may vary from a group of relatives after a family member has a stroke, to nursing home staff unsure of what measures to take if a resident is experiencing difficulties swallowing, to a school looking for a staff education session.
We provide tailor-made presentations and information for a variety of needs and settings, and are available for follow-up consultation at any time.
- Speech & language assessment
- Speech & language intervention
- Speech and Language Reports
- School or home programmes
- Onward referral to specialists or organisations if necessary
- Assesment and Intervention for Communication Disorders
- Full assessment and management of swallowing and feeding disorders
- Home or nursing home visits, and recommendations to care staff